IRON PIRATES CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is everyone's feelings on Wizards?

3 posters

Go down

What is everyone's feelings on Wizards? Empty Re: What is everyone's feelings on Wizards?

Post by Far2cute1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 pm

I only use wizards with healers to come in from behind and that works extremely well! Ty Hao!
Far2cute1
Far2cute1
SCURVY KNAVE (11-25 posts)

Back to top Go down

What is everyone's feelings on Wizards? Empty Re: What is everyone's feelings on Wizards?

Post by [IP]Derooms Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Wizards are by far the troops i like the most... Not bc of any strategy but bc they look cool, and its pretty awsome to see 10 lighting bolts coming out of those dudes and dealing 170 dmg each... Seing the building's health bar dropping that fast fills me with what I can only describe as: " AAARRGH! Pillage, mateys! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil"

Unfortunately i don't use them as much as i wish i did bc they take too long to train :/

[IP]Derooms

Back to top Go down

Post by Shabzy1500X Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:26 am

I like a wall of giants, wizard and then healers. The only problem is the long wait time but I love to use them when I can

Shabzy1500X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum